Basic Business (30 hours)
- Introduction to business vocabulary.
- Talking about your job and company.
- Telephone skills.
- Eating at the restaurant.
- Giving and understanding directions.
- Email English.
- Asking questions.
- Describing faulty goods.
- Giving a presentation. These skills are all adapted to the learner’s work situation and adapted to the level of English required.
Role plays are used to validate skills learnt.
Telephone Operator (25 hours)
- Telephone etiquette.
- Requesting information.
- Explaining a process.
- Reporting progress on a situation.
- Email basics. Learning is supported by quizzes and role plays which are adapted to the learner’s job situation.