TOEIC Semi-Intensive (1 day)
Weekly meetings of one hour (face to face or on-line) to go
over the skills, grammar points and vocabulary needed for
the TOEIC test.
This course is designed for autonomous students, capable of working alone on exercises given for the week and is adapted for the individual needs of each student.
- Tips for each of the seven parts of the TOEIC.
- Confusing words (diary/agenda …).
- Confusing sounds (work/walk …).
- Confusing tenses (I slept / I have slept …).
- Grammar points ( infinitive or ing …).
- Vocabulary on themes by exercises, puzzles and games.
TOEIC Weekly-Coaching (4 weeks)
- Friday evening 6pm onwards.
Introductions over a meal.
Correction of Mini TOEIC.
Play a board game style Monopoly/Cluedo.
- Saturday morning 8.30-12 noon. Discussions in English over breakfast. Exercises organised around needs shown from Mini TOEIC. Games for vocabulary on themes. Exercises for tenses. Lunch with discussions in English.
- Saturday afternoon 1.30pm–6pm. Mock TOEIC + correction. Go over issues shown up in the Mock and during meal times. Games style Kahoot to confirm knowledge. Discussions in English over tea and cakes.